Saturday, September 8, 2007

Babysitting Co-op...12 kids!!

So when you're blogging, you're always thinking about the next post you can put on your blog, right? Well last night we had good reason to post a blog. We are part of a babysitting co-op with three other families. Each family has 3 kids. We had 9 kids plus our own for a total of 12 kids for 4 hours!! I girl is not in the picture, in case you were wondering. And can I just say that my girls are mellow compared to all those boys!! They are full of energy! All and all it was a good night. No broken bones, no tears, and no poopy diapers. We played fun games, ate yummy food, watched movies, made crafts and played stick war outside. The boys loved that. Savannah and Aubrey especially liked to play with Brin and Tess Mix. They played well to gether. Needless to say, we crashed into bed as soon as they all left. We were exhausted!

2 comments:

Leah said...

I totally do this! I think ahead about what I am going to take a picture of and then blog! That co-op thing is awesome! So do you get to go out once a month? Tell me how it works.....might want to start this up!

Linda said...

How fun! Wish I had a co-op - babysitters get so expensive! Did you set up this co-op or how did it start?