Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Lamar and Chelsea Innes..Sealed for Time and All Eternity.Dec. 27, 2008

Lamar went and did it! He drove my parents crazy and got married 8 weeks after he got home from his mission AND 2 days after Christmas. Yes, he is married!! And he couldn't have picked a better bride. WE love her. And she knows how to cute hair too:) Next sibling that gets married...please don't do it 4 weeks after I have a baby.. The camera isn't nice. Leisel, that would be you.:) All in all, it was a good day. Not as bad as I was planning on. The baby didn't get sick. She's a hefty little thing....The kids were tired by the end of the day. We ended up getting a hotel and relaxing there for the night. That was a nice treat to a long day.
AFter the sealing we went to a luncheon til 3 and then we drove to Tucson for a Reception. Chelsea is from Tucson.
Tylynn was a good helper with the baby.
Malin was a stud in his cumberbun and bow tie....Thanks Danae for the outfit. Chelsea and Ashlyn Baby Malin needed to take a breather during the dance and this where we found him. Hilarious! Mom, please send me the other pics when Ryan and Lamar joined him on the ground.
This little girl(I don't know her) wanted to hold the baby so bad. So we let her while we danced.....and I even got to dance the Macarena. Yippee!This was at the end of the reception......2 little girls were ready to be DONE.Aunt Jillian and Savannah. Adorable,

2 comments:

Leah said...

Sounds like a whirlwind of a times! PHEW! Your kiddos are just too cute and I love their dresses...glad you survived!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Wow that is so quick..you are such a sport to have gone after just having a new baby..what a great idea to get a hotel! Scott and I met 3 weeks after he was home and were engaged a week later..but we waited four months to get married..he wanted to do it right away..but I told him that I didn't think my parents could handle a wedding so quickly especially with us being in School...that we never finished..so I guess we could of had a whirlwind of a wedding also!