Saturday, October 18, 2008

Pictures taken by Wicklewis.com....pure cuteness

When we were in Thatcher for 10 days(which is in the next post) we got Uncle Wick(Wickliffe) Lewis to take the kids pictures. He did SUCH a great job. If you are ever in the Gila Valley, give wicklewis.com a call to schedule your photo shoot. He and his wife make a great team. We are a little biased too:) Enjoy....we sure have. Now to decide which ones out of 256 pictures do I put up in my house. I want to put all of them on my walls!

12 comments:

Candace said...

Very cute!!!

Martha said...

Awww, they're so adorable! I would have a hard time choosing, too. Your kiddos are so dang CUTE! Love you guys.

spice2116 said...

i love the color of the outfits sooo cute!!

Unknown said...

How stinkin cute are your kids!!! I love the pictures!

Kristina said...

Sarah, you're kids are sooo adorable and getting so big! Love the pictures!

Scott and Candice Moore said...

Those are some amazing pictures! I especially love the one of the girls kissing baby Malin and the look he has on his face! LOL

Ashley said...

Those pictures are fantastic!

Marisa and Rob said...

Love the pictures!!! :)

jennaloha said...

cute pictures, Sarah. I especially like the first and last ones.

Cory or Cari said...

Oh so very adorable. I'll have to show Ethan when he gets out of shcool.

AZ SMITHS said...

What great pictures of your kids! They are all so cute!! I like the one you put on the top of your blog!

The Masters Family said...

Sarah, what cute pictures! Where did you get the girl's shirts, I love them!